https://www.adsrsounds.com/kontakt-tutorials/how-to-use-and-optimize-kontakt-dfd/

[image: insignia] <http://jakemumu.github.io/>
JACOB PENN.MUMUKSHU <http://jakemumu.github.io/>
612.388.5992

On June 14, 2018 at 1:04:18 PM, Caliban Darklock (cali...@darklock.com)
wrote:

Every software sampler I know of caches the samples in memory and won't
recognise on-disk changes. There's no reason you couldn't register interest
in file changes and reload when they're detected, though, so one could
certainly be written - and if you could find an open source sampler VST it
shouldn't be too difficult to hack in this functionality.