Please share the link of cross fade.

-ben
________________________________
From: music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu
<music-dsp-boun...@music.columbia.edu> on behalf of Matt Ingalls <m...@8dio.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 11:27 PM
To: music-dsp@music.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [music-dsp] Blend two audio

A short (~50ms) cross-fade should be fine.

I may be reading too much into your question, but if
t is continually changing (user is adjusting a delay tap, for example),
a nice trick I’ve done is to cache the new t value until the crossfade finishes,
Then start a new crossfade, etc..  this prevents clicking and pitch changing
artifacts
-m

On Jun 16, 2018, at 10:45 AM, Benny Alexandar