I just want to thank you guys for the amount of experience and knowledge you are sharing here! This list is a gem!

I started to replace my polyBLEP oscillators with waveTables to see how it compares!

Although while experimenting with PolyBLEP I just run into something I don't get and probably you will know the answer for this.

I read at a couple of places if you use a leaky integrator on a Square then you can get a Triangle. But as a leaky integrator is a first order lowpass filter, you won't get a Triangle waveform, but this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xq321xqcb7ir3a/PolyBLEPTri.png?dl=0

Is it me doing something wrong misunderstanding the concept, or what is the best way to make a triangle with PolyBLEPs?

thanks again for the great discussion on wavetables!

--
Kevin @ Fine Cut Bodies