Hi Kevin,

> I read at a couple of places if you use a leaky integrator on a Square
> then you can get a Triangle. But as a leaky integrator
> s a first order lowpass filter, you won't get a Triangle waveform, but
> this

A leaky integrator may function as a lowpass filter, but it may not work
exactly as the low-pass filter you seem to be showing there.  Or, if that
IS your leaky integrator, it may just have too much leak.

That said, once you have a wavetable oscillator, you can simply generate a
triangle in it directly that will be bandwidth-limited.

Frank

http://moselle-synth.com/