I wrote on android ndk and there is fastpath concept. Thus, I think that
resampling can help me.
Can you recommend me code example ?
Can you give me an example of resampling ? for example from 48Khz to 8Khz
and 8Khz to 48Khz.
I found this:
https://dspguru.com/dsp/faqs/multirate/resampling/
but it is not enough clear for me,

Thanks,
Alex

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 3 באוק׳ 2018 ב-20:56 מאת ‪Spencer Jackson‬‏ <‪
ssjackso...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬