Am 06.10.2018 um 19:07 schrieb Alex Dashevski:
What do you mean "replay" ? duplicate buffer ?

I mean to just read the buffer for the output.
So in my example you play back 10 ms audio (windowed of course), then you move your read pointer and play that audio back again, and so on, untill the next "slice" or "grain" or "snippet" of audio is played back.

I have the opposite problem. My original buffer size doesn't contain full cycle of the pitch.

then your pitch is too low or your buffer too small - there is no way around this, it's physics / causality. You can decrease the number of samples of the buffer with a lower sample rate,
but not the duration/latency required.

How can I succeed to shift pitch ?

You wrote you can have a latency of < 100ms, but 100ms should be sufficient for this.