Alex,

A number of experienced DSP engineers have spent considerable time
trying to help you understand the problem you're describing, yet it
doesn't seem like you've made much progress. Your questions often seem
to end up with asking folks to basically write your code for you. I
don't want to be unkind here, but at some point it just feels like
you're trolling the list.
I think the most effective next steps for you are:

1. if you are working on a commercial product, you should hire a DSP
   consultant to write this for you2. if you ware working on a personal
project, post the code you have
   so far on GitHub (or similar) and point to the specific parts
   you're having trouble with. I'm not sure if there are still folks
   on the list willing to spend time moving you forward, but that
   definitely seems like the most productive and concrete way to try
   to ask for help.
-s