Hi Vadim,

This is a really valuable resource for many of us.

> On 1 Nov 2018, at 16:04, Vadim Zavalishin
> <vadim.zavalis...@native-instruments.de> wrote:
>
> I have been considering selling this book for money, but so far I don't
> really want to do that. One of the reasons, it'd be prohibitively difficult
> to release small updates such as this one.

I appreciate that but it would still be nice if your book could be cited
appropriately. Have you thought about putting it on arxiv or zenodo.org?
This would give you the possibility to version the book and make folks from
academia happy with a proper DOI reference.

Best
Fabian

Fabian-Robert Stöter

INRIA and LIRMM