[Apologies for cross postings]

Hi all,

As part my PhD thesis, I am currently launching an online perceptual test of a duration of about 20 minutes, and I am looking for subjects.

The perceptual test consists in listening to synthesizer sounds of about 2 seconds and describing them verbally (written form). 20 audio samples to annotate will be presented successively.

In order to participate to this test, you need:

 * good listening conditions (quiet environment and quality audio
   material: headphones in a quiet room are ok but please avoid laptop
   speakers)
 * not to present any major hearing impairment
 * use a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Edge that supports
   the Web Audio API (the test will not work with Microsoft Internet
   Explorer).

You can find the test at the following link: http://synthsounds.eu/test.php?url=study/perceptual_synth.xml.

Note: for people who feel more comfortable at describing sounds in French, there also exists another version of the test in French at the following link: http://synthsounds.eu/test_fr.php?url=study/perceptual_synth_fr.xml.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Fanny Roche

--