On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:19:14PM +0200, Lauri Watts wrote:
> On 10/13/06, Dave Smey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Yeah, right after I concurred I realized I should have encouraged you to
> >RFC it as well, but figured I should not clutter the list with yet another
> >mail.  (cough cough, message board, cough.)
> >
> >I think your proposal is simple enough that we don't need the Wiki
> >mechanism for it - just start a post with RFC: and repeat your language.
> >
> >On Fri, October 13, 2006 4:57 am, Frederic Da Vitoria said:
> >

> >> BTW, I searched the wiki for rfc and rfv, i couldn't find anything.
>
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/HowToProposeNewGuidelines
> http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/StyleCouncil

Ta.

Ok, I have a draft wiki page for the proposed change at:
        http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/MultiTrackMovementStyle

I haven't linked to ProposedStyleGuideline or otherwise Intertwingled
yet, was going to see if there was any feedback on the content or
formatting of the page first.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson