2007/11/30, Olivier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Ya well, I sure prefer Plan B but obviously it will somewhat alter the
> track/release ARs view of the artists...

Plan B goes in the right direction for the next step. If this is
implemented, we must think of what to do

- if a new earliest something AR is added (seems pretty obvious, just move
the ARs from the previous earliest to the new one)

- or if such an AR is removed (this is more tricky, should the
composer/performer ARs be copied to each release? If there is one "ancestor"
in the "earliest" hierarchy, no problem, but if the structure is not so
simple, we may end up adding ARs to releases which should not have them).

--
Frederic Da Vitoria