On Fri, 09 May 2008 15:07:48 +0200, Chad Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> BrianG has voted down an edit to remove a homeburnt disc ID at
> http://musicbrainz.org/show/edit/?editid=8668756

The problem I have with this is that the concept of burning downloaded
music is in itself old fashioned, and a practice that is unlikely to last
very long. So, if we assume that few people are doing this, combined with
the fact that there's a myriad of different ids depending on which drive
you burn with, I see very little practical use in this. Most of the ids
uploaded are simply going to sit there, cluttering the database.

I'm all for being pragmatic, but this seems kinda useless.

--
Per (Wizzcat)