On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Philip Jägenstedt <phi...@foolip.org> wrote:
> http://musicbrainz.org/edit/14491791
>
> azertus is asking if we should have a way to record the fact that a
> disc is considered "bonus". It does seem that this ability was lost in
> the move to NGS, but I'm not sure I think it's important. Thoughts?

I would say if it is important it can be added in an annotation. I
mean, before we didn't really show if a disc was considered "bonus",
it just indicated that a release was available with and without
another (and we also used it for linking boxsets also published as
standalone releases and stuff like that). Now we have two different
releases, with and without the bonus disc, so I wouldn't say it is
something worth stating in most cases. But maybe someone thinks it is?
> --
> Philip Jägenstedt

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren