On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM, caller#6
<meatbyproduct-musicbra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 06/01/2011 10:00 AM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren wrote:
>> I was wondering if it would be useful to adopt something like [none]
>> to show the difference between "this has no cat#, and I know that" and
>> "I don't know if this has a cat#". Any opinions on the matter?
>>

> Are there examples of a Release that has a label but not a cat#?
> If so, +1

Quite common for small independents. For example:
http://musicbrainz.org/release-group/99f25dd0-837b-3682-bbb6-132b4255691e
(there are just 3 releases there, but I just remembered it so I still
have to merge them). Several labels on the same album, some with cat#,
some without.
> Alex / caller#6

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren