On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Alex Mauer <ha...@hawkesnest.net> wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 11:15 AM, Michael Wiencek wrote:
>> This RFC is to add a "live" attribute to the recording<->work "performance
>> of"
>> relationship. It should expire on June 15.
>
> Why a separate attribute rather than just storing it (along with the
> date if available, similar to Live Bootleg Style) in the comment field?

I think both things are useful. Some people might want to filter a
recording list to exclude live recordings or to only show live
recordings, and it's much easier to do this through attributes. That
doesn't mean that all the specific info (date, place, etc) should not
be added to the comment.
> —Alex Mauer “hawke”

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren