On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM, monxton
<musicbra...@jordan-maynard.org> wrote:
> On 10/06/2011 05:08, Nikki wrote:
>> monxton wrote:
>>> You'll have noted Nikki's response where he says that the distinction
>>> between collaboration and member-of-band has not changed with NGS.
>>> Short-term or one-off projects are collaborations.
>>
>> I'm not the same person as Nicolás. ;)
>
> Excuse me, sorry.

We are both awesome, so the mistake is understandable though ;)

I see having a dedicated page for established bands as a benefit
bigger than having releases appear in both artists' lists. Of course,
that might be just me, and of course, that's kinda arbitrary.

Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren