MeinDummy wrote:
> Me too.
> But what are the side effects? E.g. will Picard set the compilation flag for
> a single artist album that contains silent tracks?
> How about tracklists? There is no reason not to apply the same rule there as
> well unless the side effects are different.

It imagine it will if you change the track artist. I don't think it will
if only the recording artist is changed. It would make sense to me to
still use the release artist as the track artist for single artist
releases so that a release with [silence] tracks remains a single artist
release on the website and in Picard.

Nikki