Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> The idea for now is just to define the genre lists and relations
> between them. It does not deal with the problem of assigning entities
> like artists to genres (I think that SoundUnwound has a nice solution
> to this though).

Perhaps you should briefly explain their solution. :)

> Does any of this make sense? Do you think it's a good idea?

I couldn't care less about genres personally so I can't really comment
on the best way to implement it, but I know it's been requested by a lot
of people and people already put genres in artist disambiguation
comments so I don't see why we shouldn't have a real genre field if it's
implemented in a decent way.

Nikki