For those who weren't on IRC when we were talking about it,
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Hawke/Proposal/CSG-mod#Keys has been
updated to stop telling people to use the wrong capitalisation for
things like German and Spanish.

I noticed you changed the ASCII quotes to English-style quotes, even for
the non-English examples, e.g.
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Hawke/Proposal/CSG-mod#Common_names
I think those should either remain language-independent ASCII quotes or
they should be the appropriate Unicode quotes for the language.
Since I seem to recall people arguing about what to do when there are
multiple languages in a title (e.g. the fourth example), I'm commenting
here where hopefully more people will see it.

Nikki