Am 21.01.13 10:46, schrieb jesus2099:
> nikki the problem with without-space is that you have to define which
> composed words will come without-space and which won’t. Putting space
> everywhere looks more like the style of original writing in the sense as it
> is more systematic too. Just my quick thought, foreseeing possible
> discussions like « hey I would not have split this word but would have split
> this one » kind of discussions between an editor who thinks weekend
> shouldn’t split but Jesus Christ should but the other editor thinks
> JesusChrist and week end. You see?

Word spacing is a problem with Japanese too. Nobody has proposed to
solve that by writing spaces between every character instead. In fact,
Japanese pseudo-releases are rather common but I don't remember seeing
any arguments about what is/isn't a word. I have no reason to believe
Chinese would be any different.

Nikki