On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM, symphonick <symphon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, that was my thought too. But the idea with excerpt works was to use
> it for recitals. A "real" opera recording should then only be linked to the
> "original" works. But now I wonder how this will work in practice? And what
> about compilations? I'm open for suggestions on how to rewrite that part...

I'm not sure what "original works" means in this context.  If you mean that
opera releases will have only partial-recording-of-act ARs even when
excerpt works are available, that does indeed pose problems when
compilation releases share recordings with full-opera releases.

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- Email: d...@gasaway.org