On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren
<reosare...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM, David Gasaway <d...@gasaway.org> wrote:
>>
>> I meant "live" and the date.  And yes, venue/location is redundant
>> unless the artist has played the same song at multiple venues on the
>> same date.  Venue information is still interesting, mind you, but not
>> strictly necessary for disambiguation (usually :).  This style may
>> already be in the guidelines, I don't really know.  I'm just curious
>> as to the reasoning.
>

> It is in the guidelines, and I can't find a problem with it

My only "problem" (and I use that loosely) with any of it is that it's
unstructured and redundant (if also stored in an AR).  And that I
have, apparently, not been following the guidelines. :)

--
-:-:- David K. Gasaway
-:-:- Email: d...@gasaway.org