2014/1/2 Ben Ockmore <ben.s...@gmail.com>

> I think it would be helpful if we allow Instruments to have images, and
> use these in search results to show graphically what each of the
> suggestions looks like.
>
> All of your ideas for language selection/detection are good. Perhaps we
> could also use the site language that the user is using (once that moves
> from beta to the main site).

Yes, images would definitely be useful !

I don't know where what is the current situation about languages in the DB.
If it is far from handling languages correctly, and if instrument entities
are implemented before languages, we could temporarily restrict the
instrument language to English. English is the language currently used for
the instrument tree, and it is probably the language which has the most
instruments translated into it.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)