> Den 06-03-2014 12:33, jesus2099 skrev:
> > could be called unsure, unverified, etc. I let the english speakers find
> the
> > appropriate work.
> >
> > for cases like << The song is sometimes co-credited to Reginald Connelly >>
> > but not only -- for guesses too for instance.
>
> I'm not a huge fan of this idea. I think that "unsure" information
> should be marked in the annotation or at the very least in edit notes.
> How unsure do we have to be to use the "unsure"? If we're 98% sure about
> something, that's still not 100%. Do we use it? For something we just
> saw on a random site and thus cannot put any claim on the factualness of
> it what-so-ever, should it even be added to the database proper?
>
> I'm leaning towards a no to the latter.
>
> -1

This is somewhat related to another answer I posted today about telling
where data comes from.

I agree that unsure or unconfirmed is too vague. I'd need at least a
mandatory comment explaining why the flag has been raised.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

Membre de l'April - << promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre >> -
http://www.april.org