I think with Nicolás that this is overkill. I vividly remember the editor
who tried to add relationships for even the remotest theoretically
imaginable stuff – not only for family relationships, but for the vocal
tree (http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Proposal:Advanced_Vocal_Tree) and the
like. IMO all this will lead to cluttering the UIs with stuff barely ever
needed making editing even more difficult for new editors. If we start
this, we'll have Blood Brothers, Brothers in Arms and of course all kind of
adoptions (I'm not making this up, this was seriously discussed at the
time). Why can't we just use annotations for the rare cases where such a
thing occurs (and is relevant for the DB). Or let's do it like for the
instrument tree, where we use annotations until at least 5 actually
existing (and relevant) credits can be shown ;-)