Den 01-05-2015 kl. 19:27 skrev Frederic Da Vitoria:
> No problem, I posted again to mb-style and I got all the answers I
> needed. It just feels a little strange to post to a style list about a
> non-style issue

Indeed. The thinking with closing the -users list (which still hasn't
been done, even though it was actually decided a long time ago, and
re-decided again recently) is that the MB forums has pretty much
superseded the discussion that -users used to be the main forum for.

OTOH, you could also say with the recent style revamp, that maybe -style
is redundant now and any discussion here could easily go in -users… :)

--
Namasté,
Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>