Dear Brother Malik,AOA,

Is it to edit a magazine,a journal, a weekly or a newspaper? I was editor of Diplomatic Times( self- owned) for 15 years before coming over to the US. I am a writer too chiefly in English journalism. While here, I have written for about four years in Asian papers notably Urdu Times,Pakistan Chronicle and of late Pakistan Link.I left writing when they didn't pay at all although they would collect enough proceeds from the ads.
With kind regards,

Sincerely,

Saeed Qureshi

mnews_kc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Subject:   Looking for Editors, Writers and Graphic Artists

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
                                     Asalaam-o-Alaikum.

We are taking this opportunity of contacting you. To introduce
ourselves,
M-News is a Muslim Newspaper based in Kansas City, Missouri - USA.

We are looking for motivated writers, editors, coordinators and
graphic artists in helping us spread the good words around the world.

For Editors and Graphic artists, access to high speed internet is a
must. For writers regular phone line is fine.

Currently we are in the process of setting up our web site. Once
that happens, you will be able to see us online.

If interested please contact us. We will really appreciate any help.

Please do not post response messages on the forum.
Rather contact us on our e mail address.

Please confirm the speed of internet at your end. Is it available at
your home or office or school / university or net cafe... Please
clarify.

Ahmad Malik.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let's join  this mailing list to unite Muslim Journalists from all over the world

To subscribe this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS