Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Thank you for your kind words.I am a journalist by profession for over two decades now.How did you you come into communion with the divine? The  way you speak,I am sure you have because every word of yours is dripping with  esoteric and divine connotations.Let the world benefit from your revelations.

With kind regards,

Sincerely,

Saeed Qureshi

MessiahTwain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
~~
~~~

A salam a lakum, Saeed,

We are ALL honored by YOUR integrity!

Yes, my career was (is) in physics and aerospace ... broadening
to include journalism and art and radio and video.

Before, including, my awakening to the divine _expression_
of all life, all creation.

May we all  walk together now, in this great sharing, this
long-awaited coming together of the planetwide family
of human spirit.

In this river-song of ALL our ancestors,

Millennium Twain

~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

--- saeed qureshi  wrote:

It seems meaningful prophesies and predictions are being made.You have laid
bare the intricacies and closely guarded secrets of decades. You seriously
augur
about the future. Are you a scientist cum prophet or a redeemer sort of.  We
are
inspired and impressed by your lucidity and simplicity by which you explain the
most intriguing questions of science and metaphysics.

With regards,

Saeed Qureshi

~~~
~~~~~~

Millennium Twain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

~~
~~~~

contrast future ~Purr~Fict ?

~~

all facades, tenses, fantasies ... become stripped away
in the true timeless now.

when ALL parti-sans become peoples ...

when timelessness, the dreamtime, all-knowingness
returns ...

when the abuses of a global corporate banking media
state (hood!) -- whitewashed by the communist  parties,
parliaments, congresses and all aristos-crazy -- dissolve
amidst the first global melding of free, sovereign, wholesome
individuals and tribes.

aye, planetwide family of decisionmakers.

full present, past and future wisdom celebration.

all simple happy revelations unveiled.

all ancestors revealed, rejoice.

former disconnection, hurts, left behind ...

'form-less' ... in that never-was!

never-was, at all ...

Millennium Twain

http://unamity.com/
http://globalc.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/NuclearStructure/
http://messiahtwain.googlepages.com/ (in  progress)

..

.

--- Steven Rogers  wrote:

> > > Millennium Twain
>
> There's your answer. If there were not even a fine line between
> brilliance and insanity, this guy would be a genius.
>
> SR

Let's join  this mailing list to unite Muslim Journalists from all over the world

To subscribe this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS