~~
~~~

thanks, Tom!

nice to get some refreshment of my memory re:
the foundations of the Quantum nonsensicum! [more
history of peer manure aggregation process!]

good to see that the 'ThrowDingus' allegedly intended
a real field description of the internal dynamic topologies
of the electron, proton, atom and nucleus -- not a
probabalistic distribution of political 'pointedness'!

if you run into any clearly-focused documentations of
the orchestration of the science-fraud of quantum
mechanics from the early 20th century I would be
very interested to read and share it.

as I recall GRT and Classical Electrodynamics -- as they
were taught at Stanford -- neither sought nor attempted
a whole description of nature based on either common
sense or observation.  strictly political indoctrination
and the formalisms constructed therefrom.

I have seen no writings to date on the assemblage of the
Quantum Physics conspiracy -- and would also be pleased
to receive anything on that subject you run across or
have in your archives.

the only discussion on the subect, other than my writings,
which I have witnessed was a Brown Bag Lecture Series
talk at SLAC a decade or so ago -- on the subject of the
orchestrated rise of Planck, and descendance of Mach, and
resultant suicide of Bolzmann.  naturally, the book upon
which the lecture was based was not intended for publication
until the world came into a much greater era of connectivity
and peace!

with all our sacred relations,

Millennium Twain

..