~~
~~~~

aho Gentle Children All!

not poison-ality, but personality ... persona.

not e-masculin-ated god, nor quantum con ...

rather electrodynamic spirit, Chi, spirit-song!

the 'tensegrity' of which you speak, which you seek,
is the living kundalini of your WHOLE electrodynamic
self -- only whole when healthy, fully-rested-dreamed,
and stretched, yoga-connected!

electromagnetic consciousness only exists in the dynamic
state -- which is the only state of connectivity.

thus absent from couch-potatoes, and the full-bellied!

yoga, stretching, yawning, whole-loving-respect for the
body-temple from which, through which, consciousness
comes and goes and originates -- this EMOTIVE life only
continues and grows when we are dynamic 24/7.

as our mentor/ancestor Whale and Dolphin, swimming,
pulsing in the dreamtime ocean 24 hours a day.

physicality, yoga, stretching, pulsing, vibrating, shaking,
dancing -- is NOT to be confused with physical abuse --

[whether bicycling, walking, dancing, working -- we NEVER
do actions which bring pain, break muscles, disconnect
one part of the body from another.  ALWAYS move in ways
which are warming, nurturing, feeling good, building
your body. all motions should be in gentle circles, which
consume little or no energy, and only connet and awaken
you.]

we are NOT here to break our bodies, break our backs,
kill our consciousness ... but rather to massage, nurture,
stimulate, awaken knowingness (at all frequencies, sleeping
and waking) ... to build ourselves and our families in
each and every and all actions ... as well as thoughts
and words.

this is the difference between Mother-Song, Creation-Song --
and the perversity of the Quantum Con.

no Big Bangs, no Black Holes, no exploding 'universes'.

the divine One is not Christian, nor any other State-dogma-tism!

SHE is Tsechenako, Thought Woman, Spider Woman, GrandMother
Turtle, of ALL names and legacies .. whose song is truly/literally a
soundwave -- electromagnetic wave, longitudinal wave, scalar
wave.

thus with thought and word become SONG we nurture our
collective child, world-family, baby Blue Star --

WHOLE Great Spirit Gong of all Mother Earth,

all our sacred relations, returned ...

Millennium Twain
(and Megumi Tatsuzawa)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Illuminated_Dimensions, "SunMoonChild" wrote:

I was doing my last essay for my writing class, and came across
this.  I cannot remember it's source, but I found it during my mad
rush to become a Merkaba mystic ~ I was obsessed with the idea of
the "the Diamond Body."  I think I just posted about that when
describing my own exprience with "the Great Work."

See if this resonates with any of your material.

"Sublimatio means to raise or ennoble. Sublimatio is the vertical,
Middle path and corresponds with the element Air. In QBL, Shekinah is
the Middle Pillar. In psychology, alchemy and magick, it is the Anima
Mundi. She mediates the ascents and descents of the soul and spirit.
Through her, the ten spheres of the Tree of Life slowly sublimate
into Kether, the Crown (and Primordial Air). The "ascents and
descents" of the soul are characterized in ancient lore as Angels. An
example of this imagery is the story of Jacob's Ladder.
The Supernal Triad (the top three spheres of the Tree of Life)
represents the three aspects of knowledge: the Crown, Wisdom (the
Knower), and Understanding (that which is known). In Kether, the
Crown, all opposites reside in total union. It reconciles oppositions
which are distributed throughout the other spheres.

In alchemical thought, one may be redeemed through this self-
knowledge. But there is great danger in direct revelation of the
archetypal psyche. The danger lies in calling up the pure archetype,
which the ego-consciousness is never able to assimilate or integrate.
If one succumbs to the disintegrative effect, the personality is
annihilated in the Abyss of the transcendent imagination. This
dissolution has been likened to drowning. The alternate is release
from the personal ego attitude and a pro-active move toward
participation within the archetypal dimension.

Dreams, active imagination, and the practice of Theurgy or Ceremonial
Magick may all be seen as forms of coagulatio. In the process of
circulatio, there is a resurrection of the Soul of Body. Images are
an expedient mode of access to the knowledge of the soul, as it
circulates rhythmically throughout every cell of the body.
The body becomes subtle and spirit gains body. One is able to
maintain daily functions in the ordinary world without losing
intimate contact with the archetypal dimension. In fact, this
connectedness to daily life is essential to balance soul-travel in
archetypal realms. Maintain ordinary pursuits except during the
allotted meditation period.

This indirect penetration to the core-of-being produces fulfillment.
One may use conscious, purposeful action to intentionally produce
experience of unconscious non-action which is purposeless. This is a
natural preparation for death, the experience of awareness without
the constraints of time/space.

The dynamic activity associated with ego-consciousness (the desire to
know, to penetrate and illumine) culminates in a cessation of effort.
The rational process of controlling imagination defers to another
power, the autonomy of the stream of consciousness.
This experience of silence and tranquility is known as Sophia, or
Divine Wisdom. This means there is an emptying of the personal
attachments of the ego. We then experience a timeless incarnation of
the universal aspect of being.

The Merkabah mystics had one goal: entry into the throne-world of the
Merkabah, or Chariot of Fire (Diamond Body). They passed through the
seven lowest spheres of the Tree of Life before they gained
admittance. Using common shamanic methods to achieve a trance state,
they sent their souls upward or downward to pierce through the veil
surrounding the Throne Chariot.

The devotee sought nothing more than the vision of the Merkabah. No
explicit doctrinal statements beyond accounts of their journeys to
the heavens grew out of the experience, nor do we find the slightest
hint of a developed system beyond that of simple shamanism and the
later involvement with magic. The Merkabah-rider did not attempt to
see beyond the throne-kingdom or question its nature and origin. It
was there. It was to be experienced, and nothing more...no specific
mention is made about the precise nature of the transformation which
the Merkabah-rider underwent.(3)

These mystics threw their souls headlong into the fire of the
Universe for no other reason than the desire to experience the
Radiant Form of God.

A practical example of meditational use of the Cube of Space (Diamond
Body) is given by Gareth Knight, a contemporary British magician and
Qabalist. He suggests the aspirant not waste time and energy
in 'playing' with the symbols and symbol systems instead of using
them. The correspondences enrich the conceptual framework, but should
not become an intellectual preoccupation. Spontaneous offerings of
the unconscious should be acknowledged without sidetracking into
associations. Stick to the image, itself.

For instance, build the Cube of Space in the imagination with oneself
standing in the centre. Concentrate on the six main directions
initially and reflect on their general function and meaning. Then it
becomes a matter of following one's nose. The details of the minor
directions may be filled in. It may then well occur that certain
figures may appear more or less spontaneously in any particular
direction. These might be astrological figures, or Tarot pictures, or
William Blake's four Zoas, or images quite independent of any known
system. Simply take them for what they are worth and use them in the
immediate context in which they arise.

Our aim, when one crops up (say the Tarot Trump I, THE MAGICIAN, in
the West), is to consider what it may mean--not to rush away and
start to rack one's mentality on yet another mental construction of
images or how to allocate all the rest of the Trumps around the Cube.

This is to substitute reason for intuition.(4)
Just use the spontaneous image like an entry way and keep following
your symbols deeper and deeper, letting them unfold their hidden
aspects. The magical approach to the use of the Diamond Body has a
purpose other than the mystic's experience of the Divine. The
magician taps into the Divine power to which he has gained access.
This enhances his ability to pursue the Great Work.

We have our basic structure in the Cube of Space on which we have
affixed the Hebrew letters and their immediately associated symbols.
That is the fixed central part of our magical generator. We need to
let the other parts revolve around the fixed part if the generator is
going to work. The principle is just like an electrical machine, a
rotating coil and a fixed one, which can be used to convert motion to
power or power to motion--it is a two-way energy converter in
consciousness.(5)

The restoration of the original unity (Kether) is a collective
venture which each individual must set out to accomplish for himself.
This is not done through an imitation of the life of a god or gods.
It comes through fulfilling the Great Work which creates that unique
reality which is the individual. Each individual must experience the
diverse aspects of his relationship with Divinity, within the
constraints of time/space.

Polytheistic psychology would not suspend the commandment to have 'no
other Gods before me,' but would extend that commandment for each
mode of consciousness...polytheistic psychology obliges consciousness
to circulate among a field of powers. Each God has his due as each
complex deserves respect in its own right. In this circularity, there
seem no preferred positions.(6)"

~~~

~~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM