~~
~~~

gentlest blessings every sister and brother,

as you can see, I am praying for a (continually
revisable) Five Year Plan for the World Economy
(of wind and water, fire and stone, light and spirit) ...

re: stewardship of the planet, guaranteed income
and services for all people everywhere ... freedom
from violence for all ...

returning the living forests, ocean, atmosphere,
and family in worshipful relation with the divine.

something like ten bullet-point subjects, a
page of text.

all gentle, considered, nurturing suggestions
accepted.

after draft composition, will post again and
ask for comments, cricitisms and co-signers ...

as it circulates and grows worldwide.

for every spirit, every relation, every ancestor,

Millennium Twain

note, replies will have to come to me through the
LeagueOfTheLastDays, or otherwise with ACoEE or
Blue Star in subject header.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

current signatories:

Millennium Twain; Aotearoa, Nagano, California
Ashok Sharma, India

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) whereas the remaining large animal populations, on land and
sea, of the Earth have been reduced to one percent of the natural
levels of five hundred years ago ...

2) whereas, similarly, only one to two percent of the planet's
natural rainforests remain ...

3) whereas, again, fresh air and water for all our world has
been wholly eliminated ...

4) whereas the sacred ways of indigenous peoples, the peace
and quiet of divine nature, the knowing of creation, have been
sacrificed to adolescent civilization ...

5) whereas the melting flood of the polar ice is only being
outpaced by the racing expansion of the land deserts ...

6) whereas our global family, global hoop, has been forgotten
by the inmates of the prison-camps of nation-states ... broken
by 'terror-story' boundaries of razor-wire and immigration badges ...

7) whereas the loving respect for sister and brother, mother and
father,
aunt and uncle, grandmother and grandfather, ancestors, relations,
blessed cousins all ...

has been replaced by soul-less misery ...

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we people of the naked earth most humbly kneel down and pray ...
that continuously over the next Five Years, by 2011, we ...

A) globally, each and ever one of us, 'outlaw' the abuse
and disrespect for each other and all life -- that we release the
pain and darkness within ourselves, that we may find the light
and happiness in our relationships with every one.

B) planet-wide, acknowledge there is no ownership of land or sky
or water ... or person or living being ... or 'medicine' or 'wisdom'
or 'industry' or 'service' or 'school' or 'ceremony' ... no private
or
guild or other control or ownership of knowledge or anything which
supports the health and integrity of the individual and community ...
that we are, first, stewards of life and the wilderness; and, 2nd,
guarantors of the water and garden and health and homes of
all peoples equally.

C) understand that all lanquages, all cultures, all wisdoms,
all ancestries ... removing the violence and abuse ... are to be
respected and preserved and included in the legacy of humankind
as we grow and evolve.

D) release all nonviolent peoples from all obligation/contracts
of employment/servitude ... and begin restoring the water, replanting
the forests, returning the land to the rainforests ...

end the use of chlorine bleach, chemical soaps and toxins and ALL
products which hurt the soil and damage the rivers and oceans ...

end all ocean fishing (by net or from boat) and murder of the whales
& turtles & dolphins, end all ocean dumping of trash and poison and
waste, and wind-down all oceanic transport of oil and poisons
and chemicals ...

phase out ninety percent of the animal/meat industries, eliminate
all torture and imprisonment of animals around the globe ...

wind-down all deadly nuclear fission industry, ninety percent of the
polluting and murderous automotive traffic, and any transport or
communications or other industries which poison and kill and pollute
the people, sky, land and water.

E) license only automotive and transport drivers who are skilled
and peaceful and respectful of life ... reduce roadway speeds by
fifty percent ... permitting no cars or trucks or buses to come near
any person or bicycle ... and make all roadways, 1st, the domain of
pedestrians, and, 2nd, the privilege of bicycles; and, 3rd, the
passageways, only when safe, for clean quiet public transportation.

F) form a global parliament -- in service of a global
direct-democracy
electorate -- predominantly of women, predominantly of elders -- to
work with all peoples, all families, all associations worldwide to
design
global collaborations/celebrations of communication, preservation
of culture, planetwide engineering, worldwide artistry and education,
and a thousand times greater wonders than we can dream today,
in this the year 2006.

~~~~~~~~

bless this 5-year-plan, that all may participate and be reflected --
truly -- in the loving song of great spirit.

..

.

Let's join  this mailing list to unite Muslim Journalists from all over the
world

To subscribe this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links