Al-Islam Gift pack for Kids…2

Kids are probably counting down the days until summer vacation.  Make sure this summer vacation will be different from the past years by increasing/updating Religious knowledge instead of relaxing or enthusiastically sleeping.

This new services is brought to you with the object to educate/update our young generation in the true teachings of ISLAM.

Golden Time to increase your Kids Religious Knowledge with a little effort without MONEY & TIME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR ROLE
Spare 5 minutes a day
Go to the website or ask for the book
Take the printout of the respective book
Give to your kids
Ask next day, key points of the book
Continue this practice till 30 days
Insha Allah You will find a significant improvement in your kid/kids
Can you spare 5 minutes for your kid’s religious knowledge?
Fill your kids holiday season with opportunities for learning by reading & listening.

Our variety of services covers Basics of Islam, Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) biography, Prophets of Allah, Companions of Prophets, Great Heroes etc.,

Suggested Reading Books  & Audio Material… Start from TODAY à

QURAN

TAJWEED

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)  & COMPANION

AUDIOS