Your petition has been approved by the Number 10 web team, and
   is now available on the Number 10 website at the following
   address:

   * http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/poverty/*

   Your petition reads:

   We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Provide
   Interest-free loans to poor countries & wipe-off existing debt

   Poor countries are under a heavy debt burden despite having
   paid off billions of the original, principle sum. We need a new
   ethical way of lending money ie interest-free, and a more
   partnership-based, risk sharing method of working with them.

   We need to cancel, forgive their current debts and provide
   interest-free grants/loans, and a more humanitarian partnership
   based dealings with them.

   Thanks for submitting your petition.

   -- the ePetitions team

--
Thinkers Forum International
A Global Intellectual Movement Working For Social Change

Vision :
'TFI to be the Leading Muslim Think Tank in Formulation, Development &
Implementation of Policy Proposals for Elevation of the Community in
Education, Socio-Economics (Poverty Alleviation) and Governance.'

If you would like to be unsubscribed from any mailing list then please reply
to this email.