~~
~~~

General Relativity is whole rubbish.

No correspondence with nature/experience ...

none in the assumptions,  none in the discussions
and analysis, and none in the derivations.

to say otherwise is to have never have read or
studied GR, and to never have observed or
discussed or studied nature before and within
us.

we are not discussing here wannabee physicist's
abilities to behave in obediance to the strictures
of the corporate state ... to be the priests of the
military industry ...

we are speaking here of true students of nature,
in service to the divine human family,

and all our sacred relations,

Millennium Twain

truly said, however, that Quantum Mechanics
(and Special Relativity) stood up from day one
proclaiming to be the voice of the JudeoChristian
Church of political consumer conformity!

http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ray Tomes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Re: [cyclesi] Cyclical universe/Chuck/Ray

Gary wrote:
> ... It is inconceivable to me that GR is considered the
absolute
> authority in gravity and astrophysics and that virtually
all physics
> departments at universities, and virtually all journal
editors are so
> entrenched, and simply ignore that there is no physical
basis to the
> theory whatsoever. Please comment.
To me words like "physical basis" are a problem. That
simply means that
you don't have a picture in your mind. I cannot understand
why anyone
would have a problem with the maths of GR as it works in
all known cases
correctly. This is unlike QM where they change the rules
whenever it
gets a wrong result and pretend that it was right all
along.

Certainly a model is useful, but you can get a model for GR
from an
aether theory with either a tensile medium or a fluid
medium. Many
physicists do not understand this, but it has been proven
convincingly
that LET (Lorenz Ether Theory) gives identical predictions.
If you want
a push gravity then you can do it quite happily working
with a fluid
aether and LET and get all the same answers as GR.

If you think that push gravity will get different answers
then I would
check your calculations very carefully.

regards
Ray