~~
~~~

et tu, Tony,

now you are pretending not to have read the original
Undiscovered Physics, nor the subsequent articles and
discusssions on the internet.

"rash judgement searching for the insights of the old
ones"?

the old and true ones I speak MOST highly of ... again,
viz Tesla, Schauberger, Piddington, Alfven, Bostick,
Carroll, Barnes ... so many.

it is the CHURCH and the MILITARY and the BANKS, the
global corporate state, who do not speak of, and put down,
the VERY BEST natural philosophers ever known.

I, on the contrary, have spoken in great detail and
praise of their works, in my work, as no one on Earth
has done before wholly and truly.

obviously I do not waste my time, or that of my sacred
terrestrial family, on further discussions of the willing
mouthpieces of Church physics ... viz. the Plancks and
Feynmans and Einsteins ad nauseum.

read the true philosophers referenced in "Life Without
Spacetime", for example:

http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/FTLpart1.pdf
http://www.groupkos.com/mtwain/FTLpart2.pdf

if you wish my friend to give due respect to those of us
who have struggled and succeeded for the benefit of
ALL humanity, bringing the WAY back to nature,
in contrast to political conformity ...

for all our sacred ancestors,

Millennium Twain

~~
~~~

Tony B wrote:

Cum Grano Salis, MT.

What can one say to such exhuberance, might it be somewhat
clouded in rash judgement searching for the insights of the
old ones.

I would term it SophiaGnosis and the Wisdom of the Mother
in harmony with the Knowledge of the Father.

Your initiation into the mysteries surely have also
elucidated this.

Re=Alpha.RCompton=Alpha^2.RBohr1=Alpha^3/4Pi. RRydberg .

Re=(HiggsBosonic) Outer-Lepton- Ring for (/hyperbolic/
catenoidal) Lambda/Neutron geometry and also the
magnetoconfinement as your ellipsoidal asymmetry for ALL
hadronic particles.
The Mesonic-Inner- Ring for a ellipsoidal Proton geometry
then reduces Re in a factor just over 1000 and then further
reduces to the 'sacred' quantisation of Re in the
NeutrinoKernel as Re=10^10.Lmin/360.

The 'sacredness' is the radian definition as 2Pi linear
becoming radius-independent unity in a seemingly
'arbitrary' degree count.

So the 'quantum physics' manifests from a magnified
'Planck-Length' Lmin=4Pi.c^6.LPlanck^2.Re/G  in the
classical electron radius (Re) as Planck's Constant is
itself finestructured as h=Lmin/2Re.c^3=Lmin/e*c in
superstring parameters.

Here is your factor for n=1 or 2 in the Lissajous form for
Re associated with the definition of the magnetocharge as
the 'curling up' of the gauge photon 'string' transforming
into the 'electron string'.

Deus Vobiscum!

Tony B.