Assalaamu alaikum

Iqra! Newspaper (a part of Deen Media Inc.) is looking for a team of up
to  5 researchers for an upcoming book project.  Team members will be
assigned to the book project, but also might be called on to work in a
support capacity for Iqra! Newspaper and our media watch program.

Proposed payment:

Pay $10 - 15 hourly  or we will pay one flat fee per project.  We are
still working on the pay issues.

How the team will be divided:

Research: Book Project only

Research: Flexible (Miscellaneous projects)

Research: Media Watch

A Team Leader will be assigned to the group

Main Project:  "The Invisible Muslim Media"

Background:

Sr. Karema, (chief editor , Iqra Newspaper) says:

I recently started working on a revision of an article titled "The
Invisible Muslim Media."  The pages kept increasing as I began to do my
own research.    The article reached 8 pages for part 1,  and 6 + pages
for part 2.  I told sis Amatullah "I am writing and writing and just
can't seem to stop."   At this point I realized  I had a book on my
hands.

Requirements:

You must have a passion for research and reliable internet connection.
   Those interested, please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Iqra_Newspaper_Focus_Group/post?postID=ps\
pnFJwNkC5Poxoqo-pCRpfYZpUvvb9k68WLOyFMamhxJtEX2ye-eajBKGTueX43DPaW74hvmq\
sLbO7GO9ycd_FvzYAVAV2usSda>  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Iqra_Newspaper_Focus_Group/post?postID=j4\
uWsUfczud5e8n5dp1IvoKVd3OeWxhg_Lq6Vt9apNaIBleSl49DIZLIMG0vdM71JFHR_40yu7\
zfQrCnJEzR>