Dear Mr. Abraham, here are the few names; Dr Harry Panjwani, Dr. Rajeev Mehta,
Mr. Dinesh Dadani, Mr. Sanjiv Pandya, Mr. Suhail Ahmed, Mr. Ravi Bhalla, Ms.
Linda Singh, Ms. Ragini "Regina" Goel & Ms. Akhila Naik. Please make sure with
them; are they willing to be associated with GOPIO practically with no Agenda
to help the less fortunate in the community? You must ask them will they go
against Democrats if the situation demands in cases of Racial Discrimination,
Equal Justice and Religious Rights concerning our community members?

  Recently on 8-30-07 two Sikh members of our community were arrested in their
Pajamas in a early morning raid by FED, when they tried to wear their "Patka"
one of the officer told them to cut this crap. Even in Passaic County Jail in
Patterson, NJ they are not being allowed to wear "Patka" which is violation of
their Religious Rights.

  In Jan. another incident a Sikh woman was delivered "Gutka" religious book as
loose papers without Binding & Rumala (cloth to cover) at Hudson County Jail
despite the fact Jail Authorities were explained how we respect and keep our
Holy Religious Books, when it was delivered to them. Both the incidents were
reported to all NJ organizations, Dr Sudhir Parikh as well as GOPIO, USINPAC,
SALDEF, SIKH Council, HAF, ACLU, ALDEF, SAALT but no one ever took any action.
Where as fact is Bible, Koran and other religious books (except ours) are seen
with inmates in Binded versions.

   As we all know our community is 99.9% Democrats and New Jersey is
predominantly a Democrat State with 25-30% Republican Democrats living off the
crumbs thrown to them by Democrats of NJ. Unfortunately our community
Representatives/so called Leaders including a slave Assemblyman Upender
Chivukula, Seema Singh stealing in the name of Battered Women (all Democrats)
in NJ have not learned anything from Jesse Jackson, Charlie Rangler & Al
Sharpton who are also Democrats but are not afraid to go against Democrats when
it comes to Racial Discrimination or Human Rights violation concerning their
own community members. Classic example is how they forced Don Imus who used to
be considered till 3 March 2007 among the 25 most influential Americans; to
apologies for calling their Women Foot Ball Team "NAPPY, HEADED, HOSE. They
also forced CBS to fire Imus.

  On the other hand it is more than a year these so called Indo-American
community Representatives have yet to criticize or demand any thing from their
Democrat colleagues in NJ for calling the entire community; "Cockroaches,
Animals, illiterates and Illegal Go Home."

  I am hopeful GOPIO under you will adhere to the highest moral, ethical and
secular standards in nominating NJ Chapter President. You/Board Members will
take an objective, fair and well reasoned decision to uphold the integrity,
sanctity and purpose of GOPIO in the greater interest of the community of
Indian origin living in America.

  with best regards,
  Dave Makkar

  P.S. Keeping faith in Democratic values why don't GOPIO go for Elected
President & Board by the Indo-American community of NJ? I am sure some life
members in GOPIO who can spend hundred of thousands for non-sense awards & for
photo opportunity with all kind of Political scoundrels, should have no problem
in giving money to arrange this Election Event open to all Indo-Americans of
New Jersey.

GOPIO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Mr. Makkar:

  It is not true that Dr. Sudhir Parikh has been appointed as President of
GOPIO-New Jersey chapter. In fact, GOPIO has not appointed anyone so far.

  I had attended the first meeting of GOPIO Life Members and supporters from
New Jersey on May 4th this year to look at the possibility opening a chapter.
However, I had suggested at the meeting that the new chapter office bearers
should be from the second generation. We have sent a note to all those who
attended the first meeting to seek suggestions of potential candidates among
our second generation young professionals who are willing to spend time for
civic and community affairs. In fact, we are still looking for candidates from
the second generation. If you know, someone who is interested, please drop us a
note. . Dr. Parikh and other GOPIO Life Members are also working toward the
same goal of getting the next generation involved in the GOPIO-New Jersey
chapter.

  Thomas Abraham