Dear Students of India Origin in USA:

  Greetings,

  The application deadline for the Summer 2008 White House Internship is
February 26, 2008.  We are looking for a well-qualified, diverse group of
applicants.  Please distribute the attached White House Internship flyer and
application to interested parties!

  A White House Internship is an opportunity for current students and recent
graduates to experience everyday life at the White House while working with
high-level officials on a variety of tasks and projects.

  Strong applicants should exhibit:

  ·       Sound academic credentials

  ·       A demonstrated interest in public service

  ·       Solid written and verbal communication skills

  ·       A history of community involvement

  ·      Strong character and leadership skills

  Beyond experiencing the day-to-day operations of the White House, interns
participate in a speaker series, tours, community service projects, and various
White House events.

  For more information please visit our website at:

  www.whitehouse.gov/intern.

  Applications should be submitted to

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  On or before February 26, 2008 for the Summer 2008 Internship.

  If you have any questions please contact:
  White House Personnel at 202-456-5979.

  Thank you.

  With best regards,
  Forwarded by: Dave Makkar
  973 416 1600 D 973 921 1040 E

  www.citizensfordemocracynj.org

  www.mormon4president.org

  P.S. Dear Students Please do apply for the Internship; community’s future in
America depends upon its Leaders, “The Youth of our community”. Thank you &
Good Luck.