Assalam-o-Alikum,
Dear Sir
I am Mehboob Alam from Fort Abbas district Bahawal Nagar Pakistan.I belong to a
very por family.so i have no edge.If u help me i can begin a carrier as a
columnist. I am deadly jobless these days.Here is my c.v. I am waiting for your
reply.Thanks.
I can try to write on international crisis and cricket.Insha-Allah
CURRICULUM VITAE

Name: Mehboob Alam