Why Michael Jackson Didn’t Get an Islamic Funeral?

Look Photo of Michael Jackson's daughter at:
http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com

Michael Jackson on November 2008 had converted to Islam. His brother, Jermaine
Jackson and also his friends, David Whamsby and Phillip Bubal has witnessed
about Michael’s conversion.

But why they don’t respect Michael Jackson’s choice by giving him an Islamic
Funeral?

According to Islam, others Muslims should come and pray for Michael Jackson
closely.

Why they don’t care about Michael Jackson by giving Michael Jackson’s children
into Non Muslims?

Maybe it’s just like Michael Jackson’s song: “They Don’t Care about Us!”

The way you Mecca me
MICHAEL JACKSON has become a Muslim - and changed his name to MIKAEEL.
By NEIL SYSON

Published: 21 Nov 2008

The skint superstar, 50, donned Islamic garb to pledge allegiance to the Koran
in a ceremony at a pal's mansion in Los Angeles, The Sun can reveal.

Jacko sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to
officiate - days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court
where he is being sued by an Arab sheik.

A source told last night how Jacko, brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, decided
to convert as he used a studio at the home of his chum to record a new album.

The star - whose hits include The Way You Make Me Feel - was spotted looking "a
bit down" by a producer and a songwriter who had both embraced Islam.
Shahada

The source said: "They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they
thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began
warming to the idea.

"An Imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada,
which is the Muslim declaration of belief." Mikaeel is the name of one of
Allah's angels.

"Jacko rejected an alternative name, Mustafa - meaning "the chosen one".

Brit singer Yousef Islam, 60 - who was called Cat Stevens until he famously
converted - turned up to help Jacko celebrate.

It was his pals David Wharnsby - a Canadian songwriter - and producer Phillip
Bubal who counselled Jacko.

The pair's new names are Dawud Wharnsby Ali and Idris Phillips.

Jacko now prays to Mecca after the ceremony at the Hollywood Hills home of Toto
keyboard player Steve Porcaro, 51, who composed music on the singer's Thriller
album.
n.sy...@the-sun.co.uk
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1954666.ece

Michael Jackson 'converts to Islam and changes name to Mikaeel'

Michael Jackson has reportedly become a Muslim and changed his name to Mikaeel.

By Graham Tibbetts
Published: 9:35AM GMT 21 Nov 2008
Michael Jackson and child in Bahrain
Michael Jackson wore an abaya, a traditional Arab women's veil, in Bahrain
Photo: REUTERS

The singer, who was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, converted to Islam in a
ceremony at a friend's house in Los Angeles..

He is said to have sat on the floor and worn a small hat while an imam
officiated.

According to The Sun, the ceremony took place while Jackson, 50, was recording
an album at the home of Steve Porcaro, a keyboard player who composed music on
his Thriller album.

The former Jackson 5 star was counselled by David Wharnsby, a Canadian
songwriter, and Phillip Bubal, a producer, who have both converted.

A source said Jackson had appeared a "bit down" and added: "They began talking
to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people
after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea.

"An imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada,
which is the Muslim declaration of belief."

Last year his brother, Jermaine Friday, suggested Jackson would convert having
taken an interest in Islam since Friday's conversion in 1989.

"When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of
things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful," said
Friday.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would
give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam.

"He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word
of God, we could do so much."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html

MICHAEL JACKSON CONVERTS TO ISLAM
CHANGES NAME TO MIKAEEL

By NEIL SYSON, THE SUN TODAY'S HOT TOPICS
November 20, 2008
SUN EXCLUSIVE: MICHAEL JACKSON has become a Muslim - and changed his name to
Mikaeel.

The skint superstar, 50, donned Islamic garb to pledge allegiance to the Koran
in a ceremony at a pal's mansion in Los Angeles, The Sun can reveal.

Jacko sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to
officiate - days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court
where he is being sued by an Arab sheik.

A source told last night how Jacko, brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, decided
to convert as he used a studio at the home of his chum to record a new album.

The star - whose hits include The Way You Make Me Feel - was spotted looking "a
bit down" by a producer and a songwriter who had both embraced Islam.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/11202008/news/nationalnews/michael_jackson_converts_to_islam_139892.htm

Michael Jackson dies aged 50
Michael Jackson, the singer, has died after suffering a suspected cardiac
arrest. He was 50.

By Matthew Moore
Published: 12:42AM BST 26 Jun 2009

Paramedics who responded to an emergency call to his home in Los Angeles said
that he had stopped breathing by the time they arrived.

Sources at the UCLA Medical Centre said that the self-styled "King of Pop" did
not come out of a coma and died.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5642715/Michael-Jackson-dies-aged-50.html

Michael Jackson into Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIv3h1E5d_E

breaking news michael jackson became muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKeBOTUY20w

http://islammyreligion.wordpress.com

===
Ayo Belajar Islam sesuai Al Qur'an dan Hadits
http://media-islam.or.id

Yahoo! sekarang memiliki alamat Email baru.
Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail.
Cepat sebelum diambil orang lain!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/id/