Seek knowledge Directly from Scholars:

Senior Scholars &
Mashaykh of Ahli-Sunnah wa Al-Jamaah

www.seekKnowledge.org   --&--  www.studyIslaam.org  = www.albaseerah.org

  A pre recorded
Questions - Answers Session ....

- With our Beloved and Honorable Shaykh-

- Abdullaah Bin Abdur-Rehmaan Al-Ghudayyan-
(Rahimahullaah)

During His sickness he took sometime out to answer the questions of brothers
and sisters from www.albaseerah.org

For Detailed Schedule please visit
http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

Methods of Broadcasting:
http://www.albaseerah.org/course/broadcast.htm

You may listen to the lectures via following options, Absolutely FREE !!!

 1- Masaajid, Islamic Centers and Groups = Use our Telephone Conference Calling
system. Use telephone number listed below. Please email ph...@albaseerah.org
for more details.

2- Individual Listeners = Live Broadcast from our website
www.albaseerah.org/live.htm

3- Pal-Talk = Religion  >>  Islam  >> Live Senior Scholars of Ahli Sunnah
English Arabic

For monthly schedule (Date + Time) please visit
http://www.albaseerah.org/audio/schedule.htm

Telephone Number:

1-712-432-0075

Password = 390120