Wow, what a great response! According to Valentin Villenave's list, there
are only 5 pieces left unassigned:

https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/mutopiaUpdateStatus (Cheers, indeed!)

A quick note: I discovered that I can't assign to arbitrary GITHUB
accounts. In order to mark the pieces that have been assigned via this list
I have simply assigned them to me and inserted a comment.

I will be updating GITHUB this afternoon with the emailed submissions.

Happy Updating.

-glen