Thanks indeed. A quick update from my side - my current priorities are
as follows:

(1) Add new contributions - I believe I am currently up-to-date with
recent contributions. If you have sent one and not received a reply then
please re-send it.

(2) New tagline work including latest CC licenses

(3) Update website text following suggestions from Federico Bruni

(4) Improve compilation scripts/procedure so that I can process 2.18
updates more easily and quickly

(5) Action 2.18 update pull requests

I intend to have these finished by the end of February. Sorry that it
means waiting a bit longer for the 2.18 updates but once the updating is
more automated I should be able to process them more quickly in the future.

Regards,

Chris