This update will clear 2 LilyPond revisions from the Mutopia Project
catalog. At the start of these update projects the total count of LilyPond
versions in use was 127 and we are currently at 97. Now that all pieces are
now in the 2.* range so, hopefully, the update tasks should be easier.
Obviously, careful review must be done as they are converted to newer
revisions.

Some useful links for (even if you don't have a github account):
All MutopiaProject milestones
<https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaProject/milestones>
Update milestone #5
<https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaProject/milestones/LilyPond%20update%20%235>
MutopiaProject wiki article on updating pieces
<https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaProject/wiki/Updating-Lilypond-files-for-the-Mutopia-Project>

Other details:

There are 10 pieces in this milestone. How to volunteer:

   - If you are on the "contributor team" in the GITHUB MutopiaProject
   account, simply assign yourself to an available task from the milestone
   list.
   - If you don't use GITHUB, select an available piece and send me an
   email and, if it is still available, I will assign it to me with a note
   that you are assigned. When you finish the assigned update you can email
   the updated file.

Here is a complete list of the files within this update. Further
information, with links to pieces, can be found on GITHUB
<https://github.com/MutopiaProject/MutopiaProject/milestones/LilyPond%20update%20%235>
.

composer      title

------------
BanchieriA    SUONATA PRIMA, FVGA PLAGALE From Primo Registro of the Organo
Suonarino
BanchieriA    SUONATA SECONDA, FVGA TRIPLICATA From Primo Registro of the
Organo Suon
BanchieriA    SUONATA TERZA, FVGA GRAVE From Primo Registro of the Organo
Suonarino
BanchieriA    SUONATA QUARTA, FVGA CROMATICA From Primo Registro of the
Organo Suonar
BanchieriA    SUONATA QUINTA, FVGA HARMONICA From Primo Registro of the
Organo Suonar
BanchieriA    SUONATA SESTA, FVGA TRIPLICATA From Primo Registro of the
Organo Suonar
EcclesH       Sonata in G minor

BeethovenLv   Overture to Egmont - Opus 84

BachJS        Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 (3rd Movement: Allegro)

MozartWA      Ein Musikalischer Spass (A Musical Joke) Mv 1