#3872: when using gpgme, the signature information is brightyellow making it
difficult to read
------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  antonio@…  |      Owner:  mutt-dev
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
 Component:  crypto     |    Version:  1.7.0
Resolution:             |   Keywords:
------------------------+----------------------

Comment (by antonio@…):

 I've investigated and I'm providing you with the same patch that I'll add
 to the debian package.

 It seems that the output of pgp.c is written with state_puts(), while the
 output of crypt-gpgme.c has state_attach_puts().

 It might make sense to use state_attach_puts() for the lines with [--] but
 we still want to preserve the same behavior of pgp.c for the content.

 Another option is to provide a feature to have a different color for
 crypto output (it might be called crypto and we could provide
 state_crypto_puts()); I might provide a patch for this particular feature
 next weekend (I'll file a separate bug for that).

--
Ticket URL: <https://dev.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3872#comment:1>
Mutt <http://www.mutt.org/>