On Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 09:16:40AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> Things have been quiet recently, but I've been investigating some larger
> projects on my TODO list.  I've been working on one for a couple weeks,
> but unfortunately the scope of changes required is much larger than I
> initially thought.  I'm going to keep on it for another week, but if it
> doesn't come together nicely, put it on hold for the next release cycle.

I've been working on adding nested encryption support to the recvattach
menu, and this has come together pretty well the last week.

I have a few more things I need to finish up, and then need to clean up
and test before pushing.  This week's a little busy, but I feel
confident I should be able to push up this weekend.

The changes involved some heavy modification to recvattach.c and
compose.c, so I'd like to ask the other committers to please contact me
before making changes to those files until I have a chance to push.

After that, I will take a look at the mime type changes; then I'd like
to start the 1.9.0 release cycle.

Kevin J. McCarthy
GPG Fingerprint: 8975 A9B3 3AA3 7910 385C  5308 ADEF 7684 8031 6BDA

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to