On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 12:50:40PM -0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> Additionally, the flea (muttbug) program has been removed from this
> release.  We have migrated over to gitlab for code hosting and issues,
> and encourage everyone to report issues at
> https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/issues instead.

This seems like a rather abrupt, potentially bad change...  Was there
any sort of transition?  People have been reporting bugs in Mutt this
way for over 20 years.  FWIW, for the Google search "mutt report bugs"
all of the first-page entries refer in some fashion or other to the
old ways to report bugs (flea, bugs.mutt.org) or refer to debian bugs.
I'm concerned that people will want to report bugs but not be able to
figure out how in the 10s or so they'll be willing to devote to the
problem, and give up.

Also, dev.mutt.org doesn't seem to give any indication that the method
of bug submission has changed...

-=-=-=-=-