On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 08:21:50AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 09:00:10PM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> > I've just pushed CONDSTORE and (experimental) QRESYNC IMAP support into
> > master.
> >
> > If you run against an IMAP server that supports QRESYNC, I would
> > greatly appreciate help testing.
>
> I just realized I left a stupid mistake in the code, so please hold off
> on testing until I push a fix later this morning.  I'll post when it's
> fixed.

Okay, I've pushed up a fix.  Testers, please pull and rebuild asap.

The brain is a strange thing.  I meant to include that guard quite a
while ago, but forgot in the midst of the refactor.  Then last night I
suddenly woke up and realized I had forgotten! :-o

Anyway, I'm sure this won't be the last issue, but I'll try to get fixes
pushed as quickly as I can for testers.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy