Hi Kevin,

On Sunday, 2019-05-19 14:28:09 -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 11:03:17PM +0200, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> > Fedora packages the docbook2X version of docbook2texi as
> > db2x_docbook2texi (in package docbook2X). The binary it provides as
> > docbook2texi comes from RedHat's own docbook-tools:
> > http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/
> > which are packaged as docbook-utils, sic.
>
> That's helpful.  Perhaps I can look for db2x_docbook2texi first, then.
> However, if they don't have the docbook2texi package installed but have
> docbook-tools installed it will fail on invocation.
>
> It looks like RedHat's docbook-tools is even older than docbook2x.  I'm not
> sure if docbook-tools is commonly installed.  Do either of you think
> this approach is feasible?

I haven't willingly installed docbook-utils, querying for dependencies
it's docbook-utils-pdf and gtk-doc that require it, of which only
gtk-doc can be responsible here. Which again might not be that rarely
installed..

For completeness, having tried your kevin/gpgme-build-fix with docbook2X
installed worked.

  Eike

--
OpenPGP/GnuPG encrypted mail preferred in all private communication.
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A