On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 09:24:36AM +0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone on the list can supply context for the difference between pipe decode and copy decode, before I experiment with adding those two flags for piping too.

The only gotcha I can see (so far) is that the pipe command is used for printing too. I've created a commit which adds the CH_MIME | CH_TXTPLAIN flags, but only when not printing.

I'm going to push to master. Please let me know if you see any issues with this change.

Thanks,

-Kevin

--
Kevin J. McCarthy